Online Tools For Universities
In addition to our market research services provided to universities, we have also developed two specific online tools:
- Occupancy Planner - This is used to find out leave and return dates for students in halls of residence. It's simple to fill in and provides output by halls/residence.
- Focus Group Recruitment - This provides fast filling of focus groups by utilising an online booking facility.
Click on the links on this page to find out more or for more information, please contact us by clicking here.
Example of an Online National Code Survey
Market Research Case Studies
- Introducing New University Degree Courses
- Understanding how Students Choose their Accommodation
- User Testing Using Market Research Techniques
- Customer Satisfaction Measurement Using Market Research
- Modelling the Demand for Masters Degrees
- Getting Maximum Benefit From Your University Accommodation Survey