Curtis Associates - Market Research Services
Market Research - for customers who wish to gain an in depth understanding of certain aspects of their business. Although projects are invariably different, reliable results depend on an approach which demands attention to detail, organisation and rational pragmatism. These values are at the heart of everything we do.
We are skilled practitioners in Qualitative as well as Quantitative research and have a variety of tools at our disposal to meet virtually any need.
Some recent projects we have completed include: mystery shopping, face-to-face key customer interviewing, moderating and analysis of focus groups, strategic research, web based surveys, staff surveys, market sizing and telephone surveys to name but a few.
For examples of how these services have helped our clients, please read our case studies:
- Introducing New University Degree Courses
- Using Market Research to Improve Customer Retention
- Understanding how Students Choose their Accommodation
- Mystery Shopping – Service Comparisons Using Market Research
- User Testing Using Market Research Techniques
- Customer Satisfaction Measurement Using Market Research
- Modelling the Demand for Masters Degrees
- The Provision of World Class University Sports Facilities
- The 1 to 8 Scale: Why You Shouldn't Use A Three Point Scale (Happy, Neutral, Unhappy)
- A Market Research Agency Will Be Expensive
- No Budget, No Surveys Is The Right Way Forward
- Why Use An External Market Research Agency
- Recruiting For Focus Groups
- Managing Focus Groups
For more information, please contact us by clicking here.