About Curtis Associates
Curtis Associates was founded in 1998. We provide specific expertise to organisations that want solutions that are rational and practical.
Our success comes from utilising very specific resources, specially chosen for the job. Our reputation is such that the majority of our work is acquired by word of mouth.
Because of the variety of projects undertaken our client base is extremely diverse both in the nature of their markets and size of organisation. We are particularly knowledgeable in working within the Higher Education sector as well as Distribution companies.
Here are some of our clients:
- Farnell Ltd., a catalogue based supplier of industrial and electronic consumables.
- BuckHickman InOne Ltd., the UK’s No. 1 supplier of industrial goods.
- BSL Ltd., the UK’s No. 1 distributor of industrial engineering products.
- The Welconstruct Company, a Birmingham based company that has been designing and installing equipment in the workplace for more than 50 years.
- Lyco Direct, a supplier of lighting, electrical and maintenance products.
- EAO Highland Ltd, the UK arm of the Swiss based EAO Corporation which manufacturers switching goods for the transportation and security industries.
- The University of Liverpool, one of the UK's leading universities, renowned for it’s teaching and research excellence.
- The University of Leeds, one of the largest universities in the UK having a strong emphasis on innovative research and high quality facilities.
- The Derbyshire Network, a membership based organisation for the training sector throughout the East Midlands.
- Interfloor ltd., one of the world’s leading manufacturers of underlay and flooring accessories.
- Unipol Student Homes, a charity working nationally to improve training, standards and professionalism in student housing.
- Swansea University, a traditional university, whose collaborative links with industry ensure that degrees awarded meet employers’ needs, and that world-class research has real impact.
- Oxford Brookes University, is one of the UK's leading modern universities and enjoys an international reputation for teaching excellence and innovation as well as strong links with business and industry.
- University College London, One of the world's leading multidisciplinary universities, UCL is a true academic powerhouse - as reflected by performance in a range of international rankings and tables - with no fewer than 21 Nobel prizewinners coming from the UCL community.
- The University of Hull. The University of Hull – the 'friendly university'– putting students at the heart of everything it does, and proud of its academic reputation, which reflects the high quality of the education provided.
Our clients value us as a knowledgable and professional company with high emphasis on integrity and confidentiality.
For more information, please contact us by clicking here.